首页|Global tin deficit next year on output cuts

Global tin deficit next year on output cuts

扫码查看
Major tin producers' plans to cut production have improved the outlook for tin and will likely lead to a supply deficit in the market next year, Macquarie Bank analyst Adam Rowley said. A recent Macquarie report forecasts a deficit of at least 5,000 metric tons next year, and a small surplus of 1,000 tons this year. Last year, the tin market surplus was 11,800 tons. "Concentrates availability will be a difficult issue for other Asian producers - there simply are not many producers with concentrates to sell," Rowley said.

2002

Non-Ferrous Report

Non-Ferrous Report

ISSN:0970-163X
年,卷(期):2002.(October 7)